Friday, June 19, 2009

Getting Started

The problem is HUGE. But it is not something that cannot be solved.

Maybe we just need to be reminded constantly about what’s happening to the earth. We are trying to spread awareness that there IS something wrong that needs to be taken care of.

That’s why we decided to start this blog…. a place to share our commitment and ideas about what we can do to reverse climate change. Anything; small or big, absolutely anything in the right direction will help in some way.

A commitment to change our habits and constantly have it in mind that everything we do affects things around us and eventually, our planet; our home.

I’m using this blog also as a reminder to myself, that there so many things that can be done to help save the planet. My own small or big efforts can make a difference.

To remind myself that whatever I do, can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment